Specifically formulated to provide an ideal growing environment for natives Rocky Point‘s Native Mix releases quality fertiliser into the soil for 9 months.
Together with a granular wetting agent, rock minerals, trace elements, gypsum and iron, this free draining planting soil is the perfect choice for gardens where natives and other plant varieties grow side by side.
Benefits of Rocky Point Native Mix:
- Professional grade, low phosphorus specialty mix
- Feeds plants for up to 9 months
- Added granular wetting agent
- Ideal for the proteaceae family
- Ideal for use as a planting mix or a soil improver in a native garden
- Certified soil for Australian natives and other drought tolerant plants
- Added iron, gypsum, rock minerals and trace elements for all round soil health and structure
- Use as a planting mix and general soil (not recommended as a potting mix)
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified to Australian Standards 4419