A fragrant rich coloured mulch
This beautiful red-brown coloured mulch has a fragrant smell and natural termite deterring qualities, making it the ideal choice for mulching close to your home. Often used as a garden feature, Cypress Mulch is perfect for ornamental and native gardens alike, as it suppresses weed growth and insulates against extreme temperatures. This mulch is made as a by-product of plantation cypress pine.
A natural termite deterrent, Cypress Mulch is red to brown in colour and will become a feature of your garden with its vibrant colour and fragrant smell.
How do I use Cypress Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Cypress Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Cypress Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Benefits of Rocky Point Cypress Mulch:
- Termite deterrent
- Provides a huge saving in watering costs
- Improves soil structure for acid-loving plants
- Insulates against extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Encourages earthworms
- Cypress Mulch breaks down slowly, enriching the soil through microbial activity
- Suppresses weed growth
- 100% organic and natural
- Highly decorative and aromatic
- Prevents soil erosion
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mooey's users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.