Rocky Point Sugar Cane Mulch is a 100% natural and certified organic garden product.
Sugar Cane Mulch is an organic, renewable, sustainable and cost effective mulch which will help your garden thrive. We ensure that our mulch is the highest quality input for organic gardening by employing superior farming practices.
We carefully collect the leaves of the sugar cane plant, evenly chop them and then extract any dust using fine filters. The result is a more productive garden that retains moisture, suppresses weeds and feeds your soil as it breaks down naturally.
Sugar Cane Mulch provides a simple, safe and cost effective way of maintaining a healthy garden. It’s perfect for all gardens and potted plants. Made from an organic, renewable resource; our signature Sugar Cane Mulch is finely chopped and fully dust extracted, making it the best quality and cleanest garden mulch available.
How do I use Sugar Cane Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Sugar Cane Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Sugar Cane Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mooey's users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.