Pea Straw Mulch is a high quality, nutrient rich mulch ideal for maintaining a thriving garden.
Pea Straw Mulch produces excellent results in your edible and flowering gardens. This finely cut, nutrient-rich mulch feeds your garden as it breaks down, slowly releasing nitrogen to help your plants thrive. It also enhances your garden year round by improving moisture retention, weed suppression and protection against soil erosion.
Rocky Point Pea Straw Mulch has been finally chopped, to add much needed organic matter to soils as it breaks down, along with releasing nutrients for plants.
Conveniently packed and easy to use, it is both a mulch and soil conditioner. Pea Straw Mulch is perfect for all gardens and potted plants and is suitable to use all year round.
How do I use Pea Straw Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Pea Straw Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Pea Straw Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.
Benefits of Rocky Point Pea Straw Mulch:
- Saves watering & improves water retention
- High in Nitrogen & other beneficial organic nutrients
- Encourages worms & enriches soil
- Significantly boosts soil microbiology
- Protects soil against erosion & extremes of temperature
- Pea Straw is a great worm food and will promote worm activity
- Reduces fertilising costs
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mooey's users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.