Lucerne Mulch is Australia’s premium garden mulch.
Lucerne Mulch not only protects but feeds your garden as it breaks down, boosting essential levels of Nitrogen and Potassium ensuring your plants thrive. You will notice an increase in the output of your edible and flowering gardens. Lucerne mulch also improves and enhances your garden by retaining valuable moisture and suppressing weeds.
Discover what Australian farmers have known for years about this nutrient rich legume mulch and the added benefit it can have to all gardens including roses, vegetables, fruit trees and other flowering plants.
Only the highest quality Lucerne goes into creating this easy to use pack designed specifically for the home gardener.
How do I use Lucerne Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Lucerne Mulch for the first time, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you’ll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Lucerne Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.